Modern trade shows have developed from a long historical tradition, which mainly influenced the economic rise of modern Europe and
increase of trade between Europe and the East.60)
Todays trade shows
- Are a powerful marketing-tool;
- Represent themselves as information and sales platforms;
- Are important presentation instruments for special market segments;
- Initiate profits for exhibitors, visitors, organizers, service providers and
the local economy.
Trade show participation
- Must be integrated into an overall marketing communications concept;
- Supporting tools must be adjusted;
- Trade show concept must reflect the company`s strategy.
- High attention, not only by the target group but also by the media;
- Remarkable number of contacts with target group at relatively low costs;
- Efficient tool to realize Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM);
- Experience with trade shows help to improve and ensure maximum return on investment.